Thursday 3 November 2011

Down at the creek!

One of the assignments I had to undertake recently for the Fine Art and Visual Culture degree I am doing through Curtin University was to create some sort of geometric installation in an uncultured environment... and subsequently draw the results. I had a few ideas on this one... and after many failed attempts, I ended up down at the local creek... I thought the structred element of the drain my work alongside the natural bush environment. I discovered, to my dismay, a lot of rubbish had been dumped there. I decided to focus on the rubbish with the string as a kind of framework. ( it was impossible NOT to see it there anyway) The following are photos of the site... I will include the results with the drawing in the next post!





No comments:

Post a Comment